Sunday, May 8, 2011

Lorn

After almost a year with no regular internet access I can finally make some additions to this fine Forum. I may well be a little behind with the latest releases, but here's some of what I've been feasting my lugholes on over the last year.I'll start with an American producer. Lorn.
He came to my attention because his début album was mastered by Chris Clark, and you can really feel it. I'm not particularly good at defining styles and genres but if I was pushed I'd say it was... Emo-step??

This track was taken from his Album, Nothing Else.



The 4 track EP titled, None an Island is worth a listen too.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the fold Kendo!

    I remember you showing me these cunts of facebaws a while back, I got the new album, not really sure about it but it's growing on me . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pure belter. Right up ma street. Mare hings kenny

    ReplyDelete