Thursday, July 22, 2010

Heavy Manky Dubstep Mix



After Calso was asking for heavy manky dubstep on facebook it got me looking for that kind of thing. Here is a wee mix of what I've come across that I think is good. Nothing special, just a bunch of tunes mixed together. Can anyone who knows about these things recommend any more shit that sounds like this? I think I've exhausted all my avenues of inquiry and am still wanting more. . .

Download

Tracklist:

Calypso - Excision,Datsik
First - Niveau Zero feat. The Unik
Retreat(excision remix) - Datsik
War in the Making - Broken Note
Beasts in the Basement - Reso
Ming the Merciless - Akira Kiteshi
Psycho Gorilla(Vyron remix) - BloodFire
So Vexed(Chrissy Chris Edition) - Funtcase
Mrs Blackbird - Dr Philth
Excuse Me - Flux Pavillion
Why Don't You (High Rankin Evolve or Die mix) - Gramaphonedize
Bassnectar's Suberstylin Smashup - Bassnectar
Typhoon - Foreign Beggars
Machine Gun - Noisa

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment