Thursday, July 15, 2010

plain old down home blues


Here is a mix tape I made up of some of the older music I've been listening to recently, it's mostly blues with some gospel and soul chucked in for good measure. Canny beat it.

Tracklist:

01 T Bone Walker - Plain old down home blues.mp3
02 Katie Webster - No Bread, No Meat.mp3
03 Agnostic Gospel Mountain Choir - Saint Hubert.mp3
04 Canned Heat - Gorgo Boogie.mp3
06 Emil O'Connor - Some of Your Lovin' .mp3
07 Timi Yuro - I'm Movin' On (Part One).mp3
08 Otis Rush - All Your Love (I Miss Loving).mp3
09 Lee Moses - How Much Longer (Must I Wait).mp3
10 CW Stoneking - the love me or die.mp3
11 The Inspirational Gospel Singers - I Feel the Spirit.mp3
12 Arthur Wright & His Orchestra - Lay This Burden Down.mp3
13 Billy Stewart - Summertime.mp3
14 The Chips - You Make Me Feel So Good.MP3
15 The Raelettes - You must be doing alright.mp3
16 Roosevelt Sykes - Yes Lawd.mp3
17 Junior Kimbrough - lonesome road.mp3
18 Howlin Wolf - Built For Comfort.mp3

enjoy!



4 comments:

  1. mediafire blocked at work arg.

    Did you look at dropbox?

    ReplyDelete
  2. still goin thru aw the old tunes pickin out the best wans. mixtape(s) shall surface soon(ish)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so I've downloaded drop box and stuck the folder in it Dave, it's taking ages to upload but. I think this would be good to use for files over 200mb, long mixes,wavs, movies and that. Especially movies and tv shows, well gid if we could share them easily . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. dropbox is a good idea, but mediafire is workin a peach for this. fast as fuck for downloadin, an as good as it gets for uploadin fae here.

    sorry, jigger.

    ReplyDelete