Saturday, October 23, 2010

Los Tentakills - Surf Riders



Los Tentakills - Surf Riders from Al Hotchkiss on Vimeo.



Our infamous version of The Lively Ones Surf Rider. Get on your Architeuthis and ride!

You all know me. You know what I do for a living. I'll catch this bird for ya but it ain't going to be easy. Bad fish. It's not like going down to the pond chasing bluegills or tommy cods. This squid. Swallow you whole. Little shaking. Little tenderizing, down you go. Now we gotta do it quick. That will bring back all the tourists and put all your businesses on a paying basis. But it's not going to be pleasant. I value my neck a lot more than three thousand bucks chief. I'll find him for 3 but I'll catch him and kill him for 10. Now you gotta make up your minds. You want to stay alive anti up. Want to play it cheap. Be on welfare the whole winter. I don't want no volunteers I don't want no mates, there's too many captains on this island. Ten thousand dollars for me by myself. For that you get the head. The tail. The whole damn thing. Mr Mayer. Chief. Ladies and gentlemen.





No comments:

Post a Comment