Friday, December 17, 2010

Grasscut

Thanks to Frazer for the glacial music. I thought we might need a bit of cheering up after that. I went to the ninjatunes 20th anniversary party here in Prague a few nights ago ... this band were new to my ears ... purveyors of electronica that, live, is strongly influenced by niun niggung mouse on mars. Be warned, they are exceedingly pretentious. One of them looks and dresses like a high school physics teacher. The other looks like a classically trained public-schoolboy-twat. They come off as quite ironical in performance. Their instrumental bits are better, I think. Have a listen anyway.









1 comment:

  1. Liking this, and definitely hearing the Mouse On Mars connection. I reckon it must be about time for a listen to Autoditacker, it's been a while.

    ReplyDelete