Friday, December 3, 2010

Windowlicker - X-Rated lick




Remember this one?




Run Jeremy, AKA Trentemoller re-edit. I like it simply because it turns a tune I love into something a wee bit more pleasing to the ears; the filthy genius of the original made (dare I say it?) danceable. I find it a bit weird that this record even exists, I can't imagine Richard D. authorising or approving of this at all. I guess if it was a promo then he couldn't do anything about it anyway.


Hahaha, having just checked the wikipedia entry as I typed this:

Also included is a sample of James's French then-girlfriend speaking in her native tongue saying J'aime faire des croquettes au chien, translating to "I love making dog nuggets".

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, always been my favourite windowlicker remix, you can proper dance to it, and it retains it's genius nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeh its a belter.

    I remember way back turning the video off because i thought it was some rap shit, then weeks later realising id made a massive boo boo.

    ReplyDelete